- Establishing and maintaining prospects and residents through leasing techniques outlined in our employee manual and in accordance with Federal and State Laws.
- Overall operations of apartment community, including but not limited to overseeing community employees, turns, contractors, general upkeep of community, also to include maintaining accurate records of financials, comps, inventory and knowledge of maintenance functions and emergency procedures.
- Maintaining an organized system for accurate record keeping including resident files, marketing information, maintenance records, purchasing, inspections, general correspondence, and budget logs, including timely submission of required reports.
- Reports to Director of Multifamily
- Supervises onsite personnel to ensure that duties are fulfilled.
- Maintains relationships with peers, suppliers, vendors, and others serving the Company or properties.
To qualify, one must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds, and be able to inspect grounds and apartment homes of the community, every day or as necessary.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. These duties are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the Company. Employees are required to comply with supervisory instructions and perform other job duties, responsibilities, and assignments required by Company officials. The responsibilities of this position may include cross-training in other functions to ensure satisfactory operation.
Interested in applying? Let us know by filling out the contact form and uploading your resume and cover letter below: